Building Relationships With Hands-On Activities
90-Minute sessions serve as an on-going opportunity at Abundant Life Ranch to learn the three pillars of communication, trust, and respect through equine education and ranch chores. Children ages 5-18 perform ranch chores, build relationships by connecting to our horses’ stories, learn how to care for the horse they are assigned for the day, and learn horsemanship basics during each 90-minute session. These sessions are designed to engage each participant while helping build meaningful relationships with their horse, parents, facilitator, teacher, or social worker.
These sessions are free, and donations are greatly appreciated as we continue to offer this program to the community.
How To Register
- Check our Calendar to book a 90-Minute session
- Complete a Registration form for each child.
- Be sure that each participant (child and leader) fills out our Liability Release form
- Read and respond to email confirmations
- Be sure that both adult and child arrive on time to the Ranch dressed in closed-toe shoes and long pants with water and snacks.